Saturday, March 03, 2007

LIFE 3/3/07


I sit here with my middle kitty typing into this laptop glad to be alive. The doggie is sleeping on the couch on her back with all four paws up in the air. I am alive today and I am glad of it. I visited 43 things today for the first time in months and I found that some of my goals I had let fall by the wayside. I renewed my commitment to myself. The second neuro-doc told me that I am making a "slow but remarkable recovery from a serious brain injury." I woke up this morning feeling like I done slow and now I'm ready to do remarkable. Today was a wash. I would be awake for two or three hours and then Totally Tired would wash over me and I would then sleep four to six hours. I am alive. As long as there is breath, there is hope. And so I renew my hope in spite of my labels and my problems. None of us are our labels. I am more than my labels and stronger than my problems. Aren't we all?
sapphoq on life

No comments: