Monday, February 04, 2013

Rude




*Dring*  *Dring*

sapphoq: [picks up the phone]: Hullo?

automated voice:  If this is so-and-so, press one.  If you need time to bring so-and-so to the phone, press two.  If this is a wrong number, press three.

sapphoq: [presses three].

some customer un-service rep:  Is this so-and-so?

sapphoq: Nope.

some customer un-service rep:  Is so-and-so there?

sapphoq: Nope.

some customer un-service rep:  Our information says that you handle the accounts payment for so-and-so.

sapphoq:  Nope.  You--

some customer un-service rep: [voice speeding up]: Just tell so-and-so we called thank you. [Click].

sapphoq on life says:  I've known for a long time that customer service is dead.  It must be a call-quota thing with these people.  I had no time to tell the un-service rep that I am not responsible for so-and-so's account payment, I don't know so-and-so, there is no so-and-so here, and that I cannot tell so-and-so about this call because I do not know so-and-so.  Sooooo irritating. 

No comments: