Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Signs




 Dad took me to a professional football game when I was a real little kid.  Two guys in front of us began fighting and dumping beer on each other.  Dad said we were on teevee.


 Dad taught me how to drive.  He had me drive around an empty parking lot first.  "You just wiped out five cars," he'd say as I zig-zagged over the white lines we were using to represent cars and obstacles.  


Dad took me out into the woods.  We saw all the places where George Washington slept.  He sure got around.  Dad taught me how to navigate through the woods and how to observe the stories going on around me.


I don't know why anyone would want the signs.  But yeah, as usual, if you do go ahead.  Right-click to save to your computer...no hot-linking...blah blah blah.  And this should not have to be said, but I took the pictures myself on my cheap [and now apparently outdated] digital camera.  So you copyright trolls, go away now.

sapphoq on life 

No comments: