Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Free Tags-- rightclick and save to your computer-- Use As You Will




Anonymous is not your personal army.  Nor is Anonymous my personal army.  Anonymous is not for hire.  Here are three tags for the taking and using.  I've run into folks who have needed reminders of this.  Perhaps you may have also.







 Heroes by definition are responsible.  Here are two tags for the taking and using.





 And finally-- attention whores hang out among the radicals and activists like maggots.  Here are two tags for the taking and using.




That's all for this post.  Sail Strong.
 

A small note to whom it may concern for whatever reason the concern has come into your being:  I made these tags with the fonts included in the digital art program that I use.  The background in the first three tags is taken from and modded from a photograph that I personally took with my cheap digital camera.  The tags as my personal creation I consider to be copyLEFT.  The phrases are not copyrighted.  If you are one an obnoxious copyright trolls, you are not welcome here.  So go away.

No comments: